Your consent is required for the use of certain cookies.
3. The types of cookies used and their purposes
We use the following types of cookies:
– Functional cookies: these allow the website to function more effectively and are more user-friendly for the visitor. For example: we store your login details or what you put in your shopping basket.
– Analytical cookies: these ensure that every time you visit a website a cookie is generated. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. A cookie is only created on the first visit; on subsequent visits the existing cookie is used. This cookie is for statistical purposes only. This way, the following data can be collected, such as: which pages you have viewed, how long you stayed on a certain page and at which page you left the site.
– Social-media-related cookies: social media such as Facebook and LinkedIn use these to register which articles and pages you are sharing via their social media sharing buttons. They may also contain tracking cookies that track your browsing habits on the web.
4. Your rights with regard to your data
You have the right to access, rectify, limit and delete personal data. You also have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. To prevent misuse, we may ask you to provide adequate identification. When it comes to access to personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find these in the settings of your browser.
5. Blocking and deleting cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time via your web browser. You can also set your web browser to notify you when a cookie is generated. You can also indicate that certain cookies should not be placed. See the help function of your browser for this option. Deleting cookies in your browser may affect the enjoyment of this website.
Some tracking cookies are placed by third parties who, among other things, display advertisements to you through our website. You can delete these cookies centrally via
Please be aware that if you do not want cookies, we cannot guarantee that our website will work properly. It may be that some functions of the site are lost or even that you are no longer able to visit the website at all. In addition, refusing cookies does not mean that you will not see any more advertisements. It simply means that the advertisements are no longer tailored to your interests and may therefore be repeated more often.
How you can adjust your settings varies from browser to browser. If necessary, consult your browser’s help function, or click on one of the icons below to go directly to your browser’s manual.
6. New developments and unforeseen cookies
The texts of our website may be changed at any time due to ongoing developments. This also applies to our cookie statement. Therefore, please review this statement regularly to stay informed of any changes.
7. Concluding remarks
We will need to amend these statements from time to time, for example when we update our website or change the rules surrounding cookies. Please see this web page for the latest version.
If you have any questions and/or remarks, please contact email@example.com